B. Braun is one of the worlds leading provider of solutions for the healthcare market. Part of the portfolio are patient-individual nutritional solutions for parenteral use (compounding) which contribute as an important element to clinical nutrition of patients.
Viessmann contributed to the success of the project with a number of new developments, in particular to the implementation of an ambitious interior design concept in a very short implementation period.
The new compounding factory meets highest quality and recent technical standards. To facilitate the unloading process of compounding products a horizontal flow refrigeration tunnel has been set up. The project reduces logistics routes and saves time, simplifies the production process and guarantees an uninterrupted cold chain.
Viessmann offers tailor-made individual clean room solutions for life sciences, pharma industry and hospital area.
- 1050 m² cleanroom walls MB 50 in class B + Adjoining rooms
- 380 m² clean room ceiling walkable
- 145 m² clean room ceiling not walkable
- Full glass ventilation shafts 4 pcs. a 3.6 m
- 2 pcs Active material hatch, full glas windows, clear opening 1,5 x 0,6m